June 7, 2009

Star Trek Papercraft: Hypospray

I have finished my second papercraft based on 3D models from the Star Trek Voyager Elite Force video game. This is the hypospray used in the game by the Emergency Medical Hologram (also known as "The Doctor"). Hyposprays are tools used to give injections of medications and have appeared in each one of the Star Trek television series to date. Here is the template info:

Scale: 1:1
Finished Size: 7.5"(19 cm)
Number of sheets: 1
Number of parts: 11
Difficulty: 1/5
Download:
Here

Previous Star Trek papercraft posts:
Borg Cube
Mini Phaser Rifle

2 comments:

  1. Andrew,
    Thanks for commenting! I took a little trip to your art blog and saw your excellent 3D model work. Is there any chance I might get copies of your 3D models of the Mystery Machine and the Danger Mouse Car to turn into papercraft? If so please contact me at the e-mail address listed on my profile.
    Thanks!

    Chris (Tektonten)

    ReplyDelete