January 26, 2012

Indiana Jones Papercraft: Webley Mk VI Revolver

Indiana Jones' weapon of choice in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a Webley Mk VI revolver.  Although the movie takes place in 1938, the Mk VI is an older weapon which, starting in 1915, was issued as the standard sidearm for British troops during World War I. My papercraft rendition of the revolver takes some "artistic liberties" in the name of making the paper model easier to build , but I worked hard to keep the 1:1 scale of the gun accurate. This is the one and only papercraft I have ever released without a test build first, so let me know if you find any problems. The template may be downloaded here. Estimated difficulty level: 4/5.

5 comments:

  1. Are there instructions for this model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry there are no instructions for this papercraft, other than the numbered tabs on the template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make a Malcolm Reynolds gun from Firefly/Serenity? That would rock!!!
    This site has several pics for reference!
    https://store.qmxonline.com/Malcolm-Reynolds-Metal-Plated-Pistol-Replica_p_160.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That gun is sweet. :) Unfortunately, I can't take requests at the present time. I have far too many works in progress waiting to be finished. :(

      Delete
  4. THANKS FOR DOING THIS FOR ME
    YOUR FRIEND MIKE

    ReplyDelete