January 9, 2012

Skyrim Papercraft: Runed Lexicon Cube

After doing a papercraft Dwemer puzzle cube, I couldn't resist making another cube from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim video game. This time it's a runed lexicon cube. This papercraft is the appearance the lexicon takes after being inscribed with an elder scroll's knowledge in the "Discerning the Transmundane" quest. The template for the cube may be downloaded here. Once again, special thanks to Paperjon for providing the textures for the model.

3 comments:

  1. d00m_g1v3r@yahoo.comJanuary 14, 2012 at 9:24 PM

    Awesome! Been waiting for someone to release Skyrim themed papercraft. Is it possible I could make a request? If so, can you release a papercraft model of a Skyrim dragon skull? Email me if you can so that I know you. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please make the other lexicon, the one that is red and black? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I started working on that one, but it got put on the back burner so I could work on other things. It will be released eventually. Stay tuned...

      Delete