March 15, 2015

Kingdom Hearts Pooh Book Paper Toy

I have been toying with the idea of producing a series of book paper toys. This Kingdom Hearts Winnie the Pooh book is my first experiment.  The idea for the toys is that each would be built from a single piece and when finished would be hinged so that one can open the book and see something inside. This Pooh book paper toy is based on a book that appears in the Kingdom Hearts I video game. Inside is a map of the 100 Acre Wood where Pooh and his friends live. The finished toy stands 2.5" (6.4 cm) tall. If response to this book is good I will produce others. Future possibilities include: the Enchiridion from Adventure Time, the Book of Omens from ThunderCats, as well as books from various video games. The PDF template for the Pooh book may be downloaded here. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. You should make some pages for inside the Pooh book!

    ReplyDelete