November 4, 2019

FNAF Pizza Paper Toy

My goal was to release this paper toy before Halloween, but as you can see, I didn't make it. :) This is the eighth entry in my ongoing series of pizza paper toys. The toy is a miniature pizza from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the fictional restaurant featured in the spooky video game Five Nights at Freddy's. I wanted an equally creepy pizza for the box, so this one is a seafood pizza covered in mussels, squid, prawns, and crab (blech!). Printable PDFs for the toy may be downloaded here.

PS: This toy is also my 12th and final monthly papercraft release in celebration of 10 years of Tektonten Papercraft. A list of all 12 releases may be found here.

Previous Papercraft in the Series:

McDonald's (Supreme)
Darth Maul (Pepperoni)
Domino's (Green Pepper and Black Olive)
Disney World (Cheese)
Futurama (Barbecue Chicken and Onion)
Pie Five (Ham and Jalapeno)
Giordano's Grateful Dead (Deep Dish)

No comments:

Post a Comment