May 25, 2011

Tron Legacy Papercraft: Clu Identity Disc

I have finished my third Tron: Legacy papercraft. This is the identity disc weapon of Clu, the main bad guy in the movie. Clu is the only character in the movie to have a dark yellow color highlighting his costume and identity disc. The 1:1 scale template for Clu's disc may be downloaded here. Looking ahead, I have gotten several requests to do Kevin Flynn's white identity disc, but I don't know if I can produce a papercraft version that will do it justice. We shall see... just don't hold your breath. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Great!!
    Great!!
    Great!!
    Great!!
    Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that a kevin flynn disc would be awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you would do a Kevin Flynn identity disc, since I went crazy looking for the plastic toy version in every Target within a 30 minute radius and never found it. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have gotten lots of requests for the Flynn disc. It is not as easy to create as the others (for reasons I won't go into) but I think I might give it a try soon and see how it goes.

      Delete