January 25, 2011

Kingdom Hearts Papercraft: Cid Highwind's Goggles

I finally got around to finishing another Kingdom Hearts papercraft. This is a 1:1 scale paper model of Cid Highwind's goggles as they appear in the Kingdom Hearts II video game. Cid Highwind first appeared as a character in Final Fantasy VII. After FFVII, Cid appeared in several more video games, including both Kingdom Hearts I and II. Although his appearance differs from game to game, one constant of his costume is a pair of goggles perched on his forehead. As the template for the goggles consists of only one page of five parts, I give this papercraft a difficulty level of a mere 1 on a scale of 5. A download of the template is available here.

4 comments:

  1. cute eyes, and of course very good papercraft jejejeje XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know... That's not me in the photo, but he is a close relative of mine. ;) I'll tell him you said he has cute eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD OK OK I like the idea. Seriously, I like your blog, and although I do not usually leave comments, I'm following you closely Xd, Greetings

    ReplyDelete