June 30, 2011

Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #9

With the release next month of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, the Harry Potter movie series will be at an end. To celebrate that bittersweet event, I am adding one final paper model to my Death Eater mask series. As usual, the download includes both full size and half size templates for the mask. Links to the previous eight Death Eater mask are located in the column at the right of the page. Thanks to everyone who has supported the mask series since I began in 2009.

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Now you saved me 35$ for a death eater mask. You are famous to me. I've been trying to make them, but I couldn't find one flat. Now you helped me a LOT. thank you so so so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing this. your papercrafts look cool!

    ReplyDelete