February 19, 2009

Darth Maul Pizza Paper Toy

When I did my first pizza paper toy I really hadn't planned on doing any other ones, but shortly after I finished my first design I came across another unusual pizza I just had to do. Could it be the beginnings of a pizza papertoy series? Time will tell. ;)

In the US in 1999 just before Star Wars: Episode 1 was released, Pizza Hut participated in a massive advertising campaign to promote the movie. Part of the campaign involved pizza boxes that featured nine different characters from Episode 1. One of the characters on the large size pizza boxes was none other than Darth Maul. This papertoy is a miniature replica of that box. The first pizza papertoy had a supreme pizza. This one has a pepperoni pizza. The template info is as follows:

Template Info
Scale: 1:4
Finished Size: 4"(10 cm) x 4"(10 cm) x 1/2"(1.3 cm)
Number of sheets: 2
Number of parts: 3
Difficulty: 1/5
Download: Here

3 comments: