November 16, 2018

Pie Five Pizza Paper Toy

After five years, here (finally) is pizza number six in my pizza paper toy series! This paper toy is of one of the types of boxes used by the US pizza chain "Pie Five". Inside the box is a ham and jalapeno pizza. Like the other pizzas in the series, it is 1:4 scale. The PDF template for the toy may be downloaded here.

It has been quite a while since I released any papercraft of my own creation. In fact the last release was in September 2015. The drought is finally over! :) As I promised in my 10th anniversary post, I will be posting (God willing) one original papercraft each month for the coming year. This is the first of those monthly posts. And no, they won't all be pizza. ;)

Previous Paper Toys in the Series:

Futurama Pizza (barbecue chicken and onion)
Disney World Pizza (cheese)
Domino's Pizza (green pepper and black olive)
Pizza Hut Darth Maul Pizza (pepperoni)
McDonald's Pizza (supreme)

Oh, one last bit of information... By my reckoning, this is my 120th papercraft release. Little did I know when I started in 2008...

No comments:

Post a Comment