March 26, 2019

Wolfenstein Luger Pistol Papercraft

This is my papercraft offering for the month of March (a list of previous monthly papercraft may be found here). Years ago, when I first started doing my own papercraft, I did quite a few life-size models based on simple objects in old video games. This Luger pistol from the Return to Castle Wolfenstein video game is one such model I never got around to releasing (until now). Wolfenstein is a WW2 themed game and many of the German enemies in the game carry this Luger. You will notice the game designers didn't even bother to put a trigger on the gun. ^^ The PDF template for the gun may be downloaded here.

Other Old Video Game Papercraft:

Star Wars Electrobinoculars
Klingon Knife
Half-Life 1 Frag Grenade
Tron's Helmet
Deep Space Nine PADD

No comments:

Post a Comment