August 27, 2013

Harry Potter Papercraft: Lucius Malfoy Wand

This has been a busy year for me so I haven't been able to finish as many of my own personal papercraft creations as I would like. However, I did manage to get this one completed. It is a full scale paper model of Lucius Malfoy's wand as seen in the Harry Potter movies. This is the wand Lucius uses after Lord Voldemort confiscates his more elaborate snake headed wand. This was not an easy build! Due to the small circumference of the upper part of the wand, I think using heavy paper rather than card stock may have made the build easier. A download of the template is located here and includes Letter and A4 size PDF files as well as a Pepakura PDO file for reference.

1 comment:

  1. what a good job ! thanks a lot for sharing ! i posted the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis/harry-potter-freebies-diy-et-inspirations/

    ReplyDelete