October 2, 2010

Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #8

Around Halloween last year I released a series of seven papercraft Death Eater masks. I am adding an eighth mask to the set this year as I patiently wait for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie to be released in November. :) As with the previous masks, there are both full size and half size templates available. Both sizes are included in the zip file which can be downloaded here. If you missed the previous Death Eater masks you can take a peek at them here.

8 comments:

  1. man,you can do this sooo good! please make the black reaper/ hei mask from darker than black! would be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look into the black reaper mask. It is a little different shape than the Death Eater masks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would be great! I#ve been looking for this mask for soo long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a Darker Than Black Mask posted here: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/llavisblade/topeng-darker-than-black-bagian-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the first part. could you get me the 2nd?

      Delete
    2. Sorry that is the best I can do.

      Delete
  5. Awesome. Do you allow pinning your pictures to Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course! I am a Pintrest member myself.

      Delete