August 28, 2022

Harry Potter Flying Key Papercraft

Harry Potter Winged Key Bastelbogen
In the movie, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry and his pals must capture a flying key to unlock a door. The problem is, there is a roomful of winged keys whizzing about and only one of them works on the door! This paper model depicts how the keys appear in the 2001 PC video game released in conjunction with the movie. In the game, the keys are gold when they are calm, but if "angered", they turn red. The PDF templates for both types of keys may be downloaded here. The finished keys are 4" (10 cm) long.

I don't release my own paper model designs as often as I once did. In fact, this is my first release since 2020! I hinted in 2018 I might release this particular papercraft.  Finally, today have I been able to follow through.

Other Harry Potter Papercraft:

Hogwarts Well
Quidditch Field
Death Eater Masks
Mini Marauder's Map
Origami Howler

2 comments:

  1. The link is dead, please up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried the link. It is good. Please try again.

      Delete