July 27, 2021

Mini P-51 Mustang Paper Model

Prudenziati Airplane Bastelbogen
This mini P-51 Mustang paper model is a scale model of the aircraft flown by Captain Ed Toppins during World War II. Toppins was one of the most decorated pilots of the squadron known as the "Tuskegee Airmen". The model was designed by one of my favorite designers, Zio Prudenziati. The PDF template for the papercraft may be downloaded here. The Tuskegee Airmen are often called "Red Tails" due to the distinctive tail color of their aircraft. Build photo by Masahiko Yamamoto.

4 comments:

  1. I just finished it and it looks really good despite my not so great papercraft skills :)
    (not as good as yours of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Hope you had fun building it! I can't take credit for the meticulous model in the photo. It was done by someone else.

      Delete
  2. I can’t download, could you provide another link like alternative please, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete