November 5, 2016

8th Anniversary!

Today marks the eighth anniversary of Tektonten Papercraft! It has been my practice on anniversary day to take a look back at my papercraft designs from bygone years. With the release yesterday of the Doctor Strange movie, the choice of which paper model to feature this year seemed obvious. This model of Doctor Strange's Eye of Agamotto was originally released 7 1/2 years ago. It is one of my first papercraft designs! The original post with a download of the template may be found here. Thank you everyone for your support over the last eight years!

Other Marvel Papecraft:
Thor's Hammer
Mini Captain America Shield
Blink's Quiver

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday and thank you for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your creations. Congratulations and wish success to you.
    My son also enjoys reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete