August 23, 2016

Free Disney Princess Paper Dolls

If  my daughter were still young enough, its highly likely these free Disney Princess paper dolls would be on our papercraft to-do list. Released through the Disney Family website, these paper dolls are about as "official Disney" as it gets. Currently available are Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Ariel from The Little Mermaid, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella. In case you're wondering, the Ariel doll does have a mermaid body hidden beneath those clothes. ^^ All four of the paper dolls may be downloaded here.

Other Papercraft Disney Characters

3D Disney Princess Paper Models
V.I.N.CENT Robot
Jack Skellington
Princess Leia
Stitch

2 comments:

  1. I went to download and the link took me to a blank disney page. Have they taken it down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Disney website is currently having some issues. I would check back sometime later.

      Delete